Hanrun Paper PRO DTF Ink Spot Colors
Now people are tended to use colorful and unique patterns. Hanrun Paper provides DTF ink of spot colors and fluorscent color to meet those personalized requirements. We know that the images are in the RGB color mode on the computer, and when it comes to digital garment printing, we use the CMYK color mode. But due to the gap between the two color gamuts, the red, green, blue, and orange you see in print and the ones you see on your screen will be different. Therefore, Hanrun Paper launched four spot colors to resolve the color differences, create a wider color gamut, and restore delicate and rich hues.
Spot colors have extremely high color purity and maximize color reproduction, and add more options for DTF printing. Works with a variety of DTF printers, has wide application on shirts, sweaters, hoodies, and pullovers of other garments such as canvas and denim.
|Type||PRO DTF Ink Spot Colors|
|Applicable printhead||EPSON I3200/F1440|
|Applicable media||PET DTF Transfer Film|
|Conditions of Use||Temperature 5-35°C, humidity 40%-80%|
|Shelf life||Color ink: 1 year|
|Color Fastness Test|
|Test Project||Color density||White/Color Ink Compatibility||Interpenetration||High ink capacity||Peeling cleanliness|
|Test material||PET DTF Transfer Film|
- Accuracy: Spot color adopts the principle of subtractive color mixing and uses colors other than CMYK to restore the original color with low brightness and high saturation.
- Vivid and bright color performance: Spot color inks can bring out the color closest to the actual color, no matter how light or dark. Of course, it is also possible to present any shade of the spot color by adding a Tint to the spot color.
- Better color coverage: Spot color ink is opaque and is printed in a flat coating method, without the problem of dots, so the ink color is more uniform and thicker. After omitting the four-color superposition, it won’t let the underneath show through easily when transferring to dark fabrics.
- Wide color gamut: The color gamut in the spot color library is wide, exceeding the performance gamut of RGB, let alone CMYK. Therefore, a large part of the spot color library cannot be printed with CMYK inks.
- Better quality: Printing on DTF transfer film without ink flowing problem, and no oil on stored films