Hanrun Paper Pro 100U Hot Peel DTF Film A3
DTF Film, is a product launched by Hanrun Paper in July 2020. Which has a soft touch feeling, stable printing ablity, bright colors and much more environmentally friendly. It can directly use DTF pigment ink and hot melt adhesive powder to achieve large-scale fast heat transfer production without cutting, and realize low-cost high-quanlity applications. It can be highly efficient Large-scale production, reduced labor costs, simple operation, and high-quality effects. We also can provide with warm/cold peel 2 types of film for different needs. It can be used for personalized T-shirts, team clothes, Work clothes, advertising shirts, jerseys, bags and other fields. The image transferred has color retention and resistance to multiple washing. This 75μm EVO single sided matte DTF film is especially suitable for our DTF printer and DTF ink, and has transferred patterns with higher precision and more vivid colors.
- Sheet size with printed pattern for DTF technique suitable for low-investiment production and customization.
- Keeps ink moist to aid in polyamide powder adhesion.
- Ink migration is prevented by its resistance to high temperatures.
- Suitable for stamping right away or preparing designs for later applications with varying curing times.
- Any inkjet printer that supports the DTF Film technique is compatible.
-Storage environment: Relative humidity 35-65%, temperature 10-30°C, sealed indoor storage, avoid direct sunlight, shelf life 1 year.
-Precautions for washing:
We recommend washing the transferred T-shirts separately with ordinary detergent and cold water.
Do not mix with other clothes at the same time.
Do not dry clean or bleach.
Dry them immediately after washing. Or use a dryer to dry.
After washing, if the image shows signs of shedding, you can cover the image with greaseproof paper and iron it again. Do not iron the transfer part directly with an iron.