Hanrun Paper DTF Gradient Ink
This DTF Gradient Ink is specially designed for printing on DTF or Direct Transfer Film to meet some customers’ demands for high-quality image quality. The CMYK+W DTF water-based pigment ink is the most common color scheme in the market. To solve this, we developed a 9-color printing solution, adding LC/LM/LK/LLK based on CMYK and W. Using this 9 color scheme, you can print more vibrant and realistic images.
Technically, the 9-color printing solution can solve the whitening and faded color that occurs in the 4-color solution during printing, as well as the problems of rough image quality, poor ink coverage, and low color density. The printing result has less graininess and smoother gradients. Now we offer a complete solution for 9-color DTF printing. It is highly recommended that you combine 4 color DTF Gradient Inks and regular CMYK+W DTF PRO Inks into a 9-color scheme and print with Hanrun Paper DTF PRO-1200 printer.
- LC/LM/LK/LLK: light cyan, light magnet, light black and light-light black
- Less graininess and smoother gradients.
- High flexibility that won’t crack when stretched.
- Vibrant and realistic images.
- Applicable on cotton, polyester and their blends, both light and dark.
- High resistance to washing without loss of color.
|DTF Gradient Ink
|PET DTF Transfer Film
|Conditions of Use
|Temperature 15-30°C, humidity 40%-80%